1) Communion Preparation -- Volunteers needed, please contact the office for details (468-2674)
2) Food Pantry—One or two Wednesday mornings a month from 9am - 12 noon. Organize food, assist patrons, and some light bookkeeping.
3) RushChurch Kids - Serving on Sunday Mornings during one hour of worship. Teachers, Assistants, Child Registration and Nursery workers.
4) Meal Train - Providing meals for those that have a temporary need of help.
5) The Greeting Ministry - The Welcome Center, The Coffee Counter, or as a Greeter
To volunteer for a certain position, contact Office at 937-468-2674 or email at email@example.com
TO VOLUNTEER SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!